Following the government’s announcement this week that the housing industry can resume work, we’re extremely pleased to report that we’re able to support our clients with accompanied viewings and valuations once more.
As always our client’s wellbeing and safety are of paramount importance to us, so it’s important that we get this right, that’s why in the last couple of days Check 4 Houses Ltd have taken time to review all relevant government advice and have implemented a variety of new safety procedures for both us and our clients to follow to ensure we operate as safely as possible.
Therefore all appointments undertaken must be carried out under the strict procedures listed as follows:
- Strictly by appointment only
- All interested parties (to include both members of the household being viewed, and all members of the household undertaking the viewing) must be in a position to proceed, i.e not showing symptoms of coronavirus or self-isolating.
- Viewings confined to buyers only, no friends/relatives at the initial viewing stage. Ideally, no children to accompany on viewings.
- All parties to follow safe social distancing rules – minimum 2-metre distance maintained throughout the viewing/valuation.
- Owners to vacate the property.
- Owners to leave all internal doors open and all lights left on where applicable and open as many windows as possible.
- All parties should wash their hands and avoid touching surfaces where possible.
*Check 4 Houses team will be wearing face-masks and gloves at all appointments.
We would like to reassure you that we’re closely monitoring daily developments and all relevant government guidelines on home moving, these guidelines of which are available to review at:
Should you need any further information on this matter, or wish to discuss arranging a valuation or viewing please do not hesitate to call Check 4 Houses on 01252 819725.